1. Drink allot of Water: Typically if you drink 6-8 glasses per day, that will keep the skin hydrated.
2. Allways Wear Sunscreen: SPF 15 or higher when you will be in the sun for prolongers perionds of time
3. Exercise Regularly.
4. Wear Protective Clothing: wide brimmed hats and sunglasses when in the sun.
5. Don't sunbathe.
6. Avoid sun exposure between 10am and 3pm.
7. Use a Moisturizer Regularly.8. Limit Alcohol intake.
9. Eat Healthy, especially foods high in anti-oxidants.
10. Take Vitamins: multi-vitamins, especially vitamins A, C and E.
11. NO Smoking.
12. Get plenty of sleep.